Cyber Security & Internal Controls Workshop
Presented by: Towerline Software LLC
Mackinac Island, Michigan
August 14 & 15, 2019
Interactive Cyber Security Simulation
Your network has been breached. Now, what is the first thing you need to do? What is your liability and the effect on public relations?
Who should attend:
Senior management officers (directors, VPs) responsible for cyber security or regulatory affairs, IT managers, compliance managers.
Internal Controls Workshop
Your readiness for an attack depends on how well you are prepared. Learn techniques for developing & implementing effective controls.
Featured speakers include:
NERC compliance specialists, cyber intrusion detection specialists, internal control specialists, legal advisors and more.
Strengthen your utility • Protect the power grid • Avoid liabilities
- Cyber security breach and response plans
- Utility liabilities for third-party actions
- Improving your situational awareness
- Cyber vulnerability assessments
- Avoiding fines
- Backups and disaster recovery tips
- Participate in a cyber security breach simulation and test your readiness.
- Develop and manage comprehensive, structured and meaningful internal controls.
- Learn new ways to create effective incident awareness and response plans.
Are You Prepared for a Cyber Attack? • Can You Detect One?